Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
unban request

Server: GamingHub | Surf+GunXP [24\7]
Demo : https://www36.zippyshare.com/v/t2WEUQqk/file.html

Explanation of the situation: so here is what happen i got Nemesis mod and first zombie powers that allow me to press T for high jump and W 2 for extra speed all mixed up and I used these powers until i got banned for cheating i guess the mix is a bug i don't know anyways i didn't any kind of hacks or cheats and i will be grateful if i got unban

[AMXBans] You have been banned from this Server by Admin ScrooCzhie. 

[AMXBans] You are permanently banned. 

[AMXBans] Banned Nickname : john 

[AMXBans] Reason : ' Cheater ' 

[AMXBans] You can complain about your ban @ www.ghubs.eu 

[AMXBans] Your SteamID : ' STEAM_1 : 0 : 1881637775 ' 
[AMXBans] Your IP :  37.237.152.112 '

Greetings!

We sincreley apologize for any inconvenience we might have caused! However, I would like to mention that there can be consequences for benefiting from the existing bugs on the server. The dash ability you were using while being a nemesis is intended for the first special zombie only. Now, we are not going to punish you for that, but I would like you to be aware of possible consequences if you will consider abusing the existing server bans.

When it comes to Scroo, he will not be prosecuted, considering that he mistook the dash for speed hack, but hopefully this will not develop any form of conflict between you two, we make mistakes and we aren't perfect afterall!

- Approved.
-- Thread closed.