Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New guns and balcane items

IA Hello there i have some suggestions that may help your community 

Up the chances of you getting the headcrab pet cuz its only 10% ho like 25 and decrease the dmg

Add more new guns like (Predator Bow) ( Quad Barrel) (M16A4) (Barlog MP5) 
Up the dmg of these guns they are hard to get and to expensive and to bad like Barlog deagle its bad i up the dmg like 400 per shot and 1000 special shot 
Up the dmg of the barlog gloves cuz they only do 200 to 300 dmg and thy cost 8k xp 
Up the dmg like 1000 and the special shot 3000

Hope you do any of these suggestions

I think you are going overboard with those buffs because it would ruin the game.
Remember youre not the only whos gonna use those barlog stuff IF they get buffed like that.

About barlog gloves i dont see the point completly of it being in zp, even if they get buffed.
About barlog deagle it really shouldnt be 1k for mouse2 attack 400 should be enough. Also Karolis fix barlog deagle cuz it didnt work like it should when i last time tried.
About new guns, if Karolis will agree then ok.

Greetings fellow gamer!

We appreciate the variety of your suggestions, but some of them can present an issue.
*I'm sure more weapons will be added in the future, but balancing them equally is easier said than done. For instance, at this particular time most players are maybe using 4-5 different weapons as maximum, despite the fact that the are around 15 or even more special weapons available.
*I do agree that the Balrog Deagle and the Balrog Gloves should be buffed relative to their price, but not by a significant amount or the amount you recommend. Balrog Gloves used to deal a hefty amount, which posed a problem, because not only they were too powerful, but they were also a source for an easy XP farm. I personally think that it's better safe than sorry to reduce the price and maybe buff it by an insignificant amount.

yeah i agree about the balrog deagle damage, its way to low

Whats wrong with balrog deagle? Isnt 400 enough per damage enough? I guess you are taalking about hs, as you know when u do hs damage it gives 2-3x current dmg, so if i will make balrog deagle hit like to body 80-100, it would deal like 700-800 to hs, 4 * 800 = 3200 can kill one zombie.Yes i can buff balrog gloves, but only gloves, i can do balrog glove make special up to 1k, and the glove damage would be 300-400.

(05-25-2020, 07:21 PM)Karolis Wrote: Whats wrong with balrog deagle? Isnt 400 enough per damage enough? I guess you are taalking about hs, as you know when u do hs damage it gives 2-3x current dmg, so if i will make balrog deagle hit like to body 80-100, it would deal like 700-800 to hs, 4 * 800 = 3200 can kill one zombie.Yes i can buff balrog gloves, but only gloves, i can do balrog glove make special up to 1k, and the glove damage would be 300-400.

u cant hit barlog deagle on the ground and deal dmg

if u thinking that they are op they are not cuz when you look at their prices it snt even worth to buy them if u wanna make barlog glove make like the price 2k exp cuz its not worth it to to buy gloves for 9k exp and they do nothing  they only do 200 to 500 dmg then its nt worth to but so make them cheaper or buff them

for the barlog deagle buff them like decerase the price and make when u hit the ground it hits them like the regular one and if u dont  want to incersae the dmg then incerase the mag like make it 20 or something 

thanks for reading my sugestions Smile Smile

man you dont get the point of what op means.
for an op item price doesnt matter as long as it would deal too much damage and being able to dominate everyone without a skill with that gun

Tongue 
(05-26-2020, 01:29 PM)rytuii. Wrote: man you dont get the point of what op means.
for an op item price doesnt matter as long as it would deal too much damage and being able to dominate everyone without a skill with that gun

u call it op 9k exp 300 dmg when i could buy an ak47 terminator 9 times and would be worith any times than barlog gloves

(05-26-2020, 02:13 PM)majamaka Wrote:
(05-26-2020, 01:29 PM)rytuii. Wrote: man you dont get the point of what op means.

u call it op 9k exp 300 dmg when i could buy an ak47 terminator 9 times and would be worith any times than barlog gloves

man, i never sayd that specific item in zp is op