Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FuNsHoT

Wink 
Real life name- Sumit Joshi
Age- 16(will be 17 by 23rd of this month Big Grin)
Hobbies/interests- love to play games whether virtual or real,love music and dance..else idk.
Where are you from and how's it like living there?- live in Delhi,India and living here is kind of fun for me.
Favourite food/product- i still don't know about it Big Grin   
Are you interested in doing sports? If so, what kind of sports do you like the best?- yeah Football always excluding esports right???
How seriously do you take school or job?- school sucks and job never experienced
Have you ever travelled somewhere? If so, what is the coolest place you've been to?- well i have gone to hill stations in my country kind of coldy and awesome view
What is the most funniest incident you have experienced in your life?- well every moment in my life is fun
How would you describe yourself in a few words?- i would take time to describe myself
Anything else you'd like the readers to know about?- Your whole life is a lie bro......

Virtual world:

In-game nickname- ƒⱤ`ὂ‗Ό-ȿҬ
Previous nicknames- FuNsHoT
Contact information (steam/skype/discord, etc.)- Skype : live:Soap8826
                                                                       Steam : https://steamcommunity.com/id/soapy8826/
How and where did you find out about this community and why did you join it?- Well Erald my friend told me about his new community so i am always there with my friends 
What do you like the most about this community?- well this community is still developing so what else will be best for now except its people
What video games do you like and play?- first person shooter,Adventure,Arcade,and those which seems to be interesting
What movie genres do you like the most (action, adventure, animated, etc.), and what is your favourite movie?- no particular genre. if i love the trailer then i see movie btw my favourite movie are from MARVEL.
Do you like listening to music? If so, what is your favourite song and artist?- no particular song again i have infinite list of songs as all i do is open spotify and play random songs,if its good then hear it again
How long have you been playing cs 1.6 for?- as a steamer i have 1 year before that i have playing for 2 years as non steam
Anything else you'd like the readers to know about?- your whole life is a lie bro....
Rapidfire"o_O">Fr`o_O-&t<"O_o" +1

Welcome man, trust me, school is the best thing that you can have, after you leave school and go into work, it all goes downhill from there. Smile

omg i feel so inspired after that ace thank you...

but anyway, welcome to the community Smile

Welcome! You need to finish school atleast with minimal grades, or else your life will be fucked. I know, school can suck sometimes.

Welcome!
Hopefully you're here to stay and will have an amazing time!

स्वागत हे! उम्मीद है कि आप यहां कुछ समय के लिए रुकेंगे

*Welcome! Hopefully you will stay here for a while*

Happy birthday.
Also, just run away from school, it sucks x))

thank you all....
Tongue

Welcome.

Oh really Tongue