Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello.

Real life:

Real life name- Renārs
Hobbies/interests- Computer games, working at the garden. I don't really have any amazing/unique hobbies or interests, which I am partly ashamed of, but hey... I can only blame myself for that.
Where are you from and how's it like living there?- I am from Latvia and there're no problems living here. The nature is beautiful, the city I'm living in is peaceful and quiet.
Favourite food/product- I would say pizza, but there are still different food products, which I like very much as well.
Are you interested in doing sports? If so, what kind of sports do you like the best?- No. I'm struggling to even get myself to do physical activities. It's like - when I start doing it, I have no problem continuing to do it, but when I slack off for a day, I lose all the motivation.
How seriously do you take school or job?- Currently I'm in my junior year in High school, I wouldn't say I take school too seriously. I do what I am supposed to do and try to end up with a reasonable mark (as long as I pass a test, I'm good with it). I don't have a job, but I'm planning to work in Summer.
Have you ever travelled somewhere? If so, what is the coolest place you've been to?- Estonia is the only foreign country I have ever been to. However, last time I was in deeper parts of Estonia was years ago. If it comes to Latvia, I guess the coolest place I have been to was Rundāles castle.
What is the most funniest incident you have experienced in your life?- Can't think on top of my head. Either way, I haven't experienced any memorable moments in my life for a few years now.
How would you describe yourself in a few words?- Patient, mature, but weird at times.

Virtual world:

In-game nickname- Frost
Previous nicknames- Krabis, TheFrost
Contact information (steam/skype/discord, etc.)- renarskrabis1 (skype) / Frost#2905 (discord).
How and where did you find out about this community and why did you join it?- I guess I just wanted to help the community at its earliest stages.
What do you like the most about this community?- Its staff and player base.
What video games do you like and play?- My computer isn't the best and is quite old at this point (almost 6 years), that's why I am limited to what games I'm able to run. I'm more into counter strike 1.6, but I tend to play starcraft: brood wars as well. Garry's mod is also really fun, but I have stopped playing it for the past month or so, because I got bored of it.
What movie genres do you like the most (action, adventure, animated, etc.), and what is your favourite movie?- I would say action is by far my favourite genre, when it comes to movies. I don't have a favourite movie.
Do you like listening to music? If so, what is your favourite song and artist?- I don't listen to music all that much.
How long have you been playing cs 1.6 for?- For 10 years now (with breaks in between of course).

A few things.
What are your opinions on Rolltons, the noodles?
How are you weird? You are perfectly mature?
And how old are you even? You never told me. :/

However, welcome to the community!

Welcome! don't have anything to say

(03-17-2019, 03:15 PM)Fresh | iTzLeafPvP Wrote: A few things.
What are your opinions on Rolltons, the noodles?
How are you weird? You are perfectly mature?
And how old are you even? You never told me. :/

However, welcome to the community!
I don't eat much roltons, but I guess it will come overtime, especially when I will start going to college. I don't like noodles.
I might be mature in the virtual world, but I have a different behavior in real life, if I talk to people who I know.
I kind of already gave my age away, I am currently in my junior year in High school (which is 11th grade), so I am 18.

Thanks for the questions.

Welcome, never talked to you and my first time seeing you here, but have a good stay here man.  +1

Hello lovely ice cream.

U too in school buddy
Glad to hear
Tongue
Rapidfire"o_O">Fr`o_O-&t<"O_o" +1