Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
login issue

Hi. Unable to log in the game by some reason. not accepting password and kicking out.

Hello, what is your nickname and what does the console says ?

(04-08-2020, 07:15 PM)dlarje Wrote: Hello, what is your nickname and what does the console says ?

Nickname stripe. When entering  in game, appears black screen and options 1 Login in red and 3 in white. By pressing 1 entering  password and after 3 attempts kicking out. If choosing option 3 asking for some code. Where to get that code I'm not clue.

Kicked by Console: "Host_Error: CL_EntityNum: 1540 is an invalid number, cl.max_edicts is 136

Password should be same as forum password, isn't it?
In the morning played without any issues, after 7pm appeared black screen and has been asked for password.

well you have registered your nick name to the reg system, dont you remember the password ?

(04-08-2020, 08:36 PM)dlarje Wrote: well you have registered your nick name to the reg system, dont you remember the password ?

Isn't same as forum password? I don't remember first time when started to play in this server. And can't tell you do I needed to enter password in first time.

try again now mate, i reinstalled it.. if it doesnt work atm then it will work after the map being changed

(04-08-2020, 08:46 PM)dlarje Wrote: try again now mate, i reinstalled it.. if it doesnt work atm then it will work after the map being changed

Now working. It does not asking password again. Many thanks. Just have issue with joining team as before. entering in spectator mode and no option to join team because button same as power menu button. Many thanks mate.

you should type /respawn i guess, since no one can join spectator

(04-08-2020, 08:59 PM)dlarje Wrote: you should type /respawn i guess, since no one can join spectator

Will try /respawn. Usually entering spectators mode when server has many players, above 20. Actually does show i've joined some team, but screen is same as spectators mode screen. Anyway, many thanks again.

/respawn will be work Smile i promise
Uzi