Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cant see players of other Team on the Server

Hi,

till a few Days i cant see players from other team, when i am dad. That ist not so gut for an admin, because i cant observe cheater oder eye-catching players ingame.

If you are talking about the Admin ESP, then it should be working fine. Depends, which server you are talking about, of course.
But press W to enable the Admin ESP and S - to disable it.

I have made that you can only watch your team, to observe players go to spectator and use it.

If you want to spectate a suspect, you can go to the spectators team right when you die in-game.
Then you will be able to spectate everyone.

(04-05-2020, 06:40 PM)rytuii. Wrote: If you want to spectate a suspect, you can go to the spectators team right when you die in-game.
Then you will be able to spectate everyone.

That's the problem. Why do I have to go into spec mode if I want to watch someone as an admin? When I'm dead, I could watch the team more inconspicuously. Going into spec mode every time is a bit cumbersome.

We will find a solution dont worry, it was only to stop players for giving our information of the enemies when they were dead

Thumbs Up 
(04-09-2020, 06:59 PM)dlarje Wrote: We will find a solution dont worry, it was only to stop players for giving our information of the enemies when they were dead

okay. nice!  Wink Smile