Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduction.

Real life:

Real life name- Edgars 
Age- -
Hobbies/interests- Sometimes I hit the gym, sometimes I hit my children.
Where are you from and how's it like living there?- I'm from Latvia, living in the UK, I'd say its good, except the weather sucks ass.
Favourite food/product- Sushi.
Are you interested in doing sports? If so, what kind of sports do you like the best?- Used to play basketball for ~5-6 years.
How seriously do you take school or job?- Don't go to school no more, I go to college to get this knowledge.
Have you ever travelled somewhere? If so, what is the coolest place you've been to?- I've travelled to quite a few places, but I'd say USA was one of my favourites.
What is the most funniest incident you have experienced in your life?- No idea, can't narrow it down.
How would you describe yourself in a few words?- Obedient, positive, strict, helpful.
Anything else you'd like the readers to know about?- No.

Virtual world:

In-game nickname- Ace.
Previous nicknames- -
Contact information (steam/skype/discord, etc.)- Kappo Nuke Jappo #7556 ( Discord )
How and where did you find out about this community and why did you join it?- Not sure, I think this guy named dlarje invited me, I don't know what I'm doing here tbh.
What do you like the most about this community?- Great owners (Always included in decision making and nothing happens without everyone having a say in it) and a blossoming player base.
What video games do you like and play?- CS 1.6, I dabble with CSGO sometimes.
What movie genres do you like the most (action, adventure, animated, etc.), and what is your favourite movie?- Action, psychological, thrillers, crime.
Do you like listening to music? If so, what is your favourite song and artist?- I listen to a very wide variety of music, cannot narrow it down to 1 or even a few.
How long have you been playing cs 1.6 for?- First time I played was ~12 - 13 years ago, so I'd say quite a long time, with breaks taken between of course.
Anything else you'd like the readers to know about?-
- The only thing in life I'm looking forward to, is the sweet embrace of death.

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c378a7d576e67524953b013]

Welcome totally unknown individual.
Have a great time here!

Um, welcome daddy.

Welcome, oh wait, i think you are the guy who has KNJ army of idiots who wanted to throw some nukes at the sun at the night.

Welcome to the community
No pain, no gain! Push your limits   Uzi