Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
introducing dlarjeeee ;)

So hello basically ill introduce myself :p

Real life:

Real life name- Erald
Age- Private
Hobbies/interests- Electrician/Electricity as job
Where are you from and how's it like living there?- Tours, France. Its quite fine for me Smile
Favourite food/product- Everything moma makes  Tongue
Are you interested in doing sports? If so, what kind of sports do you like the best?- Not so far but i like football ^^
How seriously do you take school?- No school
Have you ever travelled somewhere? If so, what is the coolest place you've been to?- Italy, Albania, Belgium, Spain, France... they are all nice ^.^
What is the most funniest incident you have experienced in your life?- I dont know o.o
How would you describe yourself in a few words?- Funny, gentle and also mature.
Anything else you'd like the readers to know about?- nop

Virtual world:

In-game nickname- many but mostly "dlarje"
Previous nicknames- Infamous/WizzYKiLL (dont really remember this nickname since i didnt used it for like 4 years Wink ) 
Contact information (steam/skype/discord, etc.)- 
Steam1: https://steamcommunity.com/id/infamous14al/
Steam2: https://steamcommunity.com/id/znajl/

How and where did you find out about this community and why did you join it?- I think i founded it with some awesome guy  :angel:
What do you like the most about this community?- Everything as long as the players like it Wink
What video games do you like and play?- CS 1.6/ CSGO / Assassins Creed Odyssey and many more.
What movie genres do you like the most (action, adventure, animated, etc.), and what is your favourite movie?- I like most of the type of movies, from action to romance... i hate horror movies not because im scared  Dodgy and my favorite movie is Venom Tongue
Do you like listening to music? If so, what is your favourite song and artist?- I dont have any favs right now but i like listening music mostly when im at work
How long have you been playing cs 1.6 for?- since 2006  Heart
Anything else you'd like the readers to know about?- Im the aim master ,)

Got to know you better at least!

Wow Erald, great moves, keep it up, proud of you!

Welcome, first time I see you here, hope you enjoy your stay. Wink

You look like you're 20!

Welcome! By this unknown individual i lost my electricity in ??????????????? (no my country for readers)

Hmm, what kind of football is there in France? Is it like rugby (american football) or normal football (soccer?

(03-17-2019, 03:16 PM)Fresh | iTzLeafPvP Wrote: Hmm, what kind of football is there in France? Is it like rugby (american football) or normal football (soccer?

ofc normal football Wink

I knew u already
Rapidfire"o_O">Fr`o_O-&t<"O_o" +1

What a pleb..