Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you?

The game is simple - answer to the questions as honestly as possible. Try to make them detailed as well, don't just answer with one or a couple of words.
You may post only once.

1. Is there anything you regret in your life? If so, what is it?
  2. Have you been in any short or long-term relationship before?
  3. What is your opinion about love? Do you think that people fall in love from the first sight?
  4. Are you religious? If not, what keeps you from adapting a religion?
  5. Do you live a healthy livestyle, how many unhealthy products do you consume?
  6. Do you engage in any physical activities?
  7. If you were informed that the world would end soon, what would you do?
  8. Would you rather have an ability to read peoples' minds or look into their past and future.
  9. Would you be willing to ditch internet, electricity or social media for a week?
  10. What is your opinion on modern society?
  11. Are there any weird/unusual habits in your daily life?
  12. What annoys you the most?
  13. What was the last message you sent on social media (discord also counts)?
  14. What will you be doing at this exact time 3 years from now on?
  15. What is your most favorite beverage?
  16. What is the thing you would desire to have most in your life?
  17. Does the future worry you? Why?
  18. If you could go back in time, would you change anything about the past? If so, what and why?
  19. What is your favorite product, food or item?
  20. Have you ever done any controversial, debatable things?

1. Is there anything you regret in your life? I regret meeting and spending my teen years with wrong people because of that i wasted my teen years partying and using drugs.
  2. Have you been in any short or long-term relationship before? Never, I dont like relationships.
  3. What is your opinion about love? Do you think that people fall in love from the first sight? I hate love. In my opinion love is a simple effect in your brain which makes you go crazy and addicted to it like its some kind of drug. But just like drug it will end sooner or later and once it happens you will feel all side effects which will bring you a lot of pain and sadness.
  4. Are you religious? If not, what keeps you from adapting a religion? Romuva.
  5. Do you live a healthy livestyle, how many unhealthy products do you consume? I try to keep my body as healthy as possible.
  6. Do you engage in any physical activities? I love backpacking and rock climbing.
  7. If you were informed that the world would end soon, what would you do? I would spend my time in the woods on my own. Peaceful place where i can enjoy the rest of my time.
  8. Would you rather have an ability to read peoples' minds or look into their past and future. Depends if i can control mind reading then i would definetly pick it. But if i can hear all peoples mind at the same time and i cant controll that i would just go insane.
  9. Would you be willing to ditch internet, electricity or social media for a week? Easy
  10. What is your opinion on modern society? It sucks, too much hatred and judgement in this world.
  11. Are there any weird/unusual habits in your daily life? I dont think so.
  12. What annoys you the most? People. I dont like being around people. For some reason it just makes me sick.
  13. What was the last message you sent on social media (discord also counts)? "sorry but this is not going to work out"
  14. What will you be doing at this exact time 3 years from now on? I'l probably be in the army.
  15. What is your most favorite beverage? Sprinkling water.
  16. What is the thing you would desire to have most in your life? Trustworthy friends
  17. Does the future worry you? Why? I honestly dont care what happens tomorrow or in the future.
  18. If you could go back in time, would you change anything about the past? If so, what and why? No, even tho i have a lot of regrets in my life i feel like these problems and mistakes made me who i'm right now and honestly i feel proud of myself.
  19. What is your favorite product, food or item? Berries
  20. Have you ever done any controversial, debatable things? No.

1. Is there anything you regret in your life? If so, what is it? I would say that I regret being anti social and generally evading people and any sort of activities. I have been and I am still struggling with a fair amount of social anxiety and I am only comfortable with talking to people if I know them or if I have been around a certain group of people for long enough where I don't feel nervous or pressured. Another thing is that I didn't attent any out-school activities... when I was significantly younger, I was going to the music school, but due to the teacher's harsh attitude and my general dislike to her, I decided to quit.
  2. Have you been in any short or long-term relationship before? I have not, in fact, I have never even had a girlfriend to begin with so it will be relatively hard when I will, because I still haven't had my first time and there's going to be a long time before I will have any sort of relationship with anyone.
  3. What is your opinion about love? Do you think that people fall in love from the first sight? Love is poetic, but a mechanical work at the same time. It is something, which can't be described easily yet many people "play" with it or use manipulative ways to attract the opposite gender. I don't think that people actually fall in love from the first sight, because... liking someone doesn't necessarily mean that you suddenly love them, but that you are attracted to them. Love is a fairly long process.
  4. Are you religious? If not, what keeps you from adapting a religion? I am not religious.
  5. Do you live a healthy livestyle, how many unhealthy products do you consume? I most definitely don't live a healthy lifestyle -- I don't exercise enough, I don't eat many healthy products, but I do try to eat some salads and fruit [if possible] daily. I wouldn't say that I consume a lot of unhealthy products.
  6. Do you engage in any physical activities? As mentioned above, I rarely engage in any physical activites, apart from attending the PE lessons, which is mandatory, obviously. I do force myself to do some excercises from time to time, but it is extremely difficult for me. Adapting an activity, which you don't appreciate/don't give an upper hand to is very difficult as I am constantly demotivated to continue and just run out the energy and the motivation to keep myself going. Realistically I end up quitting around a month after I started doing at least some excercises.
  7. If you were informed that the world would end soon, what would you do? I would probably travel the world and spend time together with my family, because that's all I really have at the moment and I am fond of travelling, meeting new people, understanding the cultures, traditions. Death is just a stereotype and we could as well die tomorrow, who knows. What we are forgetting that no matter the existence of life, the entirety will end after trillions of years no matter what.
  8. Would you rather have an ability to read peoples' minds or look into their past and future. I would rather have the ability to look into people's past and future, because I wouldn't be wasting my time dating unnecessary people... I could just see their future and whether we are still together or not. Reading other peoples' minds would be weird and quite useless, because people can be thinking of some weird ass shit.
  9. Would you be willing to ditch internet, electricity or social media for a week? I mean I have lived for a few days without internet before and a couple without electricity. I would most definitely be able to ditch internet for a week, but electricity is a very important element in our lives. I don't think I could forget about electricity for a week, unless I was travelling or something.
  10. What is your opinion on modern society? It is quite unpredictable and modern people oftenly don't know what they want, how they will succed and what will their future look like.
  11. Are there any weird/unusual habits in your daily life? Not that I know of.
  12. What annoys you the most? Untrustworthy people. I have a very hard time trusting people, even if they are a very close friend to mine, because I have had way too many incidents where the promises are broken and I am just sick and tired of that.
  13. What was the last message you sent on social media (discord also counts)? "I'm sure this isn't the only server Tyler's in so his discord is probably opened in the background."
  14. What will you be doing at this exact time 3 years from now on? I'll probably be relaxing on my phone and studying in university. I will probably be my second year.
  15. What is your most favorite beverage? Cidre.
  16. What is the thing you would desire to have most in your life? Happiness and reasonable, acceptable living conditions. I don't need to be stickin' reach, I don't need to have an amazing life, unlimited wealth, easy job, but I just want to be happy and have normal living conditions without the need to suffer and pull all of my efforts out.
  17. Does the future worry you? Why? My personal future does indeed worry me, because I am not certain of my future profession, let alone career so it worries me that I will end up being miserable of what I will choose. The society's future also worries me, because we seem to care less about who we are and care more about what we could be.
  18. If you could go back in time, would you change anything about the past? If so, what and why? Even if I messed with my past, it wouldn't really change who am I today. Just because I would have graduated the music school, would be able to play whichever instrument or sing beautifully, wouldn't necessarily mean that it would change who I am today.
  19. What is your favorite product, food or item? I most definitely like lasagna and pizza the most.
  20. Have you ever done any controversial, debatable things? I have... I regret going with my "friends" and basically shoplifting, we stole a couple bags of chips and were caught. Thankfully, though, after that incident, none of us ever stole anything again, but it was an absolutely dumb move from me.

1. Is there anything you regret in your life? If so, what is it? Being boring.
  2. Have you been in any short or long-term relationship before? No. I haven't
  3. What is your opinion about love? Do you think that people fall in love from the first sight? About love. Theres nothing i can say that much. But yes i think love is important and i think you kinda feel nice by being with your loved one,  going on the dates, spending time together. Basicly that person becomes the most closest person. Atleast thats is what i think.
  4. Are you religious? If not, what keeps you from adapting a religion? Not that i pray or don't believe in the god, but christian.
  5. Do you live a healthy livestyle, how many unhealthy products do you consume? No. For the most part i could say that i eat kinda healthy. I also vape which is clearly not healthy and stuff.
  6. Do you engage in any physical activities? I don't do anything that is physically hard all the time but yeah, i do time to time some pull ups, push ups and stuff like that. I always do PE im school
  7. If you were informed that the world would end soon, what would you do? Probably just sit in the room and think what i did to make people mad and stuff.
  8. Would you rather have an ability to read peoples' minds or look into their past and future. Probably to read minds so i can always prepeare to theyr next move.
  9. Would you be willing to ditch internet, electricity or social media for a week? Not that i would, but i could survive one week without any tech gadgets or stuff like that.
  10. What is your opinion on modern society? It's shit.
  11. Are there any weird/unusual habits in your daily life? No. There isn't
  12. What annoys you the most? My friend when he starts to talk about drugs, or when he ask anything thats unnesecary.
  13. What was the last message you sent on social media (discord also counts)? :kekwcd:
  14. What will you be doing at this exact time 3 years from now on? Probably working or doing military services.
  15. What is your most favorite beverage? Multivitamin juice and kiwi apple RedBull
  16. What is the thing you would desire to have most in your life? Flat so i can live and noone would tell me shit.
  17. Does the future worry you? Why? Yes, cause i don't really know what to do in the future.
  18. If you could go back in time, would you change anything about the past? If so, what and why? I would change that i never played userzm. Why i don't know.
  19. What is your favorite product, food or item? Nothing comes to my head. I really need to know myself better.
  20. Have you ever done any controversial, debatable things? Breaking into abandoned hospital thing.

Is there anything you regret in your life? If so, what is it? i don't think so..cuz it's a lot of thing :'v
Have you been in any short or long-term relationship before? never and ever ,i hate this ..yak >__<
What is your opinion about love? Do you think that people fall in love from the first sight? i don't have experience on that
Are you religious? If not, what keeps you from adapting a religion? am muslim
Do you live a healthy lifestyle, how many unhealthy products do you consume? i like every thing ,_,
Do you engage in any physical activities? yea football
If you were informed that the world would end soon, what would you do? nothing..just wait the end Smile
Would you rather have an ability to read peoples' minds or look into their past and future. yea ofc ,i want to know what the people think i'am
Would you be willing to ditch internet, electricity or social media for a week? i can do that but i need it in my daily life
What is your opinion on modern society? seems like many things ._.
Are there any weird/unusual habits in your daily life? every day i go to the street and scream : HEY GUYS LOVE YOU ALL
What annoys you the most? the people who always asking for they benefits
What was the last message you sent on social media (discord also counts)? it was on discord for DandLxrd
What will you be doing at this exact time 3 years from now on? just playing games and play my fav server [zm] GHUBS
What is your most favorite beverage? COCA COLA
What is the thing you would desire to have most in your life? to be a gamer and a famous youtuber
Does the future worry you? Why? no am good
If you could go back in time, would you change anything about the past? If so, what and why? i want change my family cuz they are always hard on me,every time
What is your favorite product, food or item? my cheer from amazon
Have you ever done any controversial, debatable things? yea once i stool a mouse from cyber cafe xD but i back it to the owner and i told him am sry
[Be what you want don't let people control you,you own you self ]<3 ''jack wilson''
[MrRobot]
Memeber of GAMING HUBS