Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduction Torpeda-

Real life name- Rob
Age- 22
Hobbies/interests- I love fishing
Where are you from and how's it like living there?- In between Lithuania and Latvia border. To be honest, it's a quiet place, not many people live here. No jobs, few schools around the region, few shops and thats it..
Favorite food/product- Sunflower Seeds, Kebab, Dumplings...
Are you interested in sports? If so, what kind of sports do you like the most?- Nope, I'm a fat ass. You only live once so why not eat every food you can find ?
How seriously do you take school or job?- No job, school is finished...
Have you ever travelled to somewhere? If so, what is the coolest place you've been to?- Norway, cuz' of it's amazing mountains!
What is the funniest incident you have experienced in your life?- Woke up in a toilet with a girl vomiting next to me after a huge party, and we fell in love...
How would you describe yourself in a few words?- Walking talking trash can full of crap, annoying af, possibly a psychopath Big Grin
Is there anything else you'd like the readers to know about?- No

Virtual world:

In-game nickname- Torpeda-
Previous nicknames- vQx`, Thruster
Contact information (steam/skype/discord, etc.)- I don't want to share it :/
How and where did you find out about this community and why did you join it?- Honestly I can't remember and I've been playing here for a week or so lmao Big Grin
What do you like the most about this community?- Administrators and mods always active and fixing bugs, trying to make this community better every day.
What video games do you like and play?- I'm not a hard core gamer, I don't like new games, only old school games like NFS, Counter Strike ofc, Dirt, GTA Vice City, San Andreas and all of the other old crap.
What movie genres do you like the most (action, adventure, animated, etc.), and what is your favorite movie?- I don't think that I have a personal favorite, but romance is what I like..
Do you like listening to music? If so, what is your favorite song and artist?- Psychadelic Trance, Minimal, Deathcore and no favorite song, I listen to what I can find on the web
Do you use any form of social media? If so, what is the reason behind that?- No
How long have you been playing cs 1.6 for?- 8-10 years probably
Is there anything else you'd like the readers to know about?- No
<p>Uzi Torpeda-</p>

Hello there!

Welcome to the community and hopefully you'll keep enjoying your time here!
Also, when you mentioned that you live Between the Lithuanian and Latvian border, which country do you live in -- Latvia or Lithuania?

(03-30-2020, 12:37 PM)Frost Wrote: Hello there!

Welcome to the community and hopefully you'll keep enjoying your time here!
Also, when you mentioned that you live Between the Lithuanian and Latvian border, which country do you live in -- Latvia or Lithuania?

We live in Lithuania as the documents say. Our house is on the Lithuanian side but our farm is on the Latvian side haha
<p>Uzi Torpeda-</p>

Quote:We live in Lithuania as the documents say. Our house is on the Lithuanian side but our farm is on the Latvian side haha
Damn that should be nice Big Grin

Welcome!

Now thats interesting. House in Lithuania and farm in Latvia. Nevertheless welcome to the community, enjoy your stay.